THE REASON WHY WE WON
THE TRUST OF OUR CUSTOMERS
PREMIUM Dental Structures of Maximum Precision, Stability and Resistance:
- German and Swiss production equipment
- Original raw materials with Certificates of Conformity and Quality treatments
- Respectarea standardelor de producție și a tratamentelor termice speciale
- 3 successive inspection phases of manufactured structures
- We implement ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 for medical devices
- 0% of structures rebuilt;
- Short delivery times;
- Technical assistance provided by specialized dental technicians with up to 15 years experience in digital production and Exocad modeling;
- Customized courses of Exocad scanning and modeling for beginners and advanced students at your lab;
What do customers say about us?
Technical support is just as vital
for our customers as is the quality of products.
The prosthetic restoration bears the individual signature of the dental technician, all dental work being inspected three times: on reciving of the order; during the manufacturing process and a final sanitary inspection; before shipping the finished product.
whose role is to support and coordinate the entire team in order to offer you the best PREMIUM services and quality at a fair price.
with experience in both classical dental technology and digital production, which can provide you with practical courses on dental scanning and Exocad modeling.
The production process takes place on the company's property
without any quality deviations due to subcontracting
High-precision production just a click away.
The dental laboratory can use various design programs (Exocad, 3Shape, Dental Wings, etc.) and get this STL file. Structures executed by us are transmitted by fast courier within 24 hours of receiving the STL file.
According to the case specification, 3d PORTAL will execute:: Exocad design; laser sintering or milling; Thermal treatment; blasting; cleaning the supports.
According to the case specification, 3D PORTAL will execute: model scanning; designing in Exocad; laser sintering or milling; Thermal treatment; blasting; cleaning the supports; surface finishing; model adaptation.